get in touch
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Customer / Partner Country
- Unity Development
- 3D Simulations
TechnologiesUnity 3DPhoton Network EngineBlenderXR ToolkitAlembicFBXOBJ files
Envisioning a disruptive approach to learning through a flexible framework aiming at a wide range of educational levels and disciplines.
Education is currently traversing a dynamic reconstruction with the integration of new technologies in the learning process. E-learning platforms represent an alternative to classic methods, but they lack the interaction between users and in many cases, only copy classic learning content in a digital form.
The final product is envisioned as an easy-to-use educational platform for presenting, analyzing, and studying a wide range of disciplines, powered by VR technology with a strong focus on multiplayer and high-fidelity content.
The aim of this application is to provide an improved e-learning platform that would offer the users a real-life experience. The core components of the application work together to create a high-quality and flexible learning ecosystem, with the following features:
- Multiplatform support;
- Single & Multiplayer support
- VR ready
- Cloud hosting for multiplayer sessions and 3D scenes library
- Support for FBX, OBJ, and Alembic data for easy content management
To achieve the goals, the technology stack for this product consists of an industry-proven set of software solutions that offers both the speed and stability needed to develop and extend the e-learning solution:
Digital equality (easy access to high-quality learning resources) and a fully customized experience tailored to a wide range of audiences are the main pillars of the application, and to achieve these goals, a set of scene profiles have been developed.
These profiles represent the building blocks of the platform and provide a clear depiction of the broad spectrum of educational fields that can be accessed with the help of the application and developed even further.
- Product name: VR Study Platform
- Challenge: Digital Transformation
- Industry: e-learning
- Areas of interest: Interactive education, digital equality
- Solution: Interactive Education platform
- Potential use: Engineering, Simulations Data, HealthCare, Sports
- Context: Develop innovative ideas using emerging and disruptive technologies, with applicable functional aspects meant to provide a positive impact on everyday problems that the company, community or world are facing.
- Time to prototype: 3 months
- ASSIST team size: 4
Do you want to get in touch with us?
If you are interested in our software development services, you would like to join our team, or you simply want to find out more about us, we’d love to hear from you! Drop us a line and a member of the ASSIST team will get back to you as soon as possible. We are sure we can ASSIST you.GET IN TOUCH