Postman is a REST client which makes testing of web services very simple and efficient. It has a user friendly interface which is very intuitive and lets you make HTTP request in no time. It is stuffed with a lot of great features like requests history, authentication, Header presets, which will save you a lot of time and increase your productivity.
POSTMAN is available as a Google Chrome in-browser app.
Full list of features:
- Powerful request builder - lets you set request type, headers, URL parameters.
- History - saves requests history and lets you group them in collections.
- Authentication - supports three types of authentication: Basic, Digest Auth and OAuth 1.
- Auto complete – dropdowns with suggestions show up for most of the inputs.
- Environments – set environment variables in your requests.
- Save to disk – save HTTP responses to disk.
- Header presets – group headers and their value for later use.
You can find more about this great tool at http://www.getpostman.com/.