ABOUT THE PROJECT
Customer / Partner Country
- Software Development
Today, Cloud computing is everywhere. In its various forms, it is being adopted across all sectors. The massive growth of the affordable computers, Internet broadband connectivity and rich education content have created important differentiations related to the way we perceive Education and ICT.
School on the Cloud is a project aimed to change the whole system of education. It motivates and engages school and university students as well as unemployed people/ VET trainees and prepares them for employment.
The Network consists of 57 Partners, most of whom are leaders in their educational sectors. They represent 18 European countries and include 10 Schools, 21 Universities, Companies, NGOs, National Authorities, Research Centres, Associations and Adult Education providers.
SoC is an ICT network with the main goal to develop new dynamic ways to educate.
- Participants will share knowledge with one another and jointly develop new knowledge.
- The project encourages teachers and educators to innovate creatively, using digital technology and resources.
- Both teachers and students are encouraged to learn with this new technology. Just as students learn new technologies, teachers are helped to catch up with them.
- It can dramatically increase opportunity for collaboration amongst learners and interaction with the teacher resulting into improved pedagogy.
- It overcomes the existing gap between Education and Cloud computing.
- Students are guided toward the application of knowledge through the development of class-related assignments, original research studies, creative projects, and action-oriented work that applies knowledge to personally meaningful areas of interest.
- Teachers can use the cloud to set, collect and grade work online .They can teach from anywhere.
- Students will have instant access to grades, comments and work via a computer, smartphone or tablet. They can work and learn at any time and anywhere they want.
- Secured Access – Both teachers and students take benefit from a strong security system.
- It will increase student engagement and motivation.
School on the cloud Diagram
School on the Cloud Leaflet 2014
School on the Cloud Leaflet 2015 (1)
School on the Cloud Leaflet 2015 (2)
School on the Cloud Leaflet 2016 (1)
School on the Cloud Leaflet 2016 (2)
School on the Cloud Leaflet 2016 (3)
School on the Cloud Leaflet 2016 (4)
Ready to make it happen?
Drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you and see how we can help in solving your digital challenges. As one of the best software outsourcing companies in Romania, Eastern Europe, Europe and the world really, we are sure we can ASSIST.GET IN TOUCH