- ▪ Website developmet
- ▪ Backend
- ▪ e-learning platform development
SkillHelp - Support for Development of Social Workers' Skills – is an ERASMUS+ project coordinated by the Polish partner EURO LIDER with the main objective of enhancing social workers’ soft skills through the implementation of the project’s three intellectual outputs:
- IO1 – Diagnostic Tool for the Assessment of Soft Skills - a psychometric approach-based standardized tool
- IO2 - E-learning platform fostering soft skills improvement
- IO3 - Online course designed to empower social workers by providing them with digital guides and materials to help them improve critical soft skills needed to work with people at risk of social exclusion
The SkillHelp project objectives are to create upskilling pathways, improve accessibility, and increase take-up of adult education, while also improving social workers' soft skills and professional competencies. SkillHelp tries to increase awareness about the importance of soft skills in the field of social work.
- Social workers, including personnel of social welfare centers, psychologists, therapists, mediators, and curators
- People working in regional family support centers, NGOs, and centers for social integration
- People working in crisis intervention centers, social welfare homes, and other social assistance systems
ASSIST Software plays the part of the technical partner within the consortium, being responsible for the design and development of the project’s website, as well as the SkillHelp e-learning platform, which will integrate the online diagnostics tool.
Do you want to get in touch with us?
If you are interested in our software development services, you would like to join our team, or you simply want to find out more about us, we’d love to hear from you! Drop us a line and a member of the ASSIST team will get back to you as soon as possible. We are sure we can ASSIST you.GET IN TOUCH