ASSIST Coding Challenge - Registrations open!
Wed, 15 May 2019
Do you like to code and to compete? And most importantly, do you want to prove your coding skills? If you said yes to these questions, this means the ASSIST Coding Challenge
is just for you!
The ASSIST Coding Challenge is an online competition
organized by passionate coders from ASSIST Software
and it takes place on the 22nd of May 2019
, between 20:00 and 22:00
, at https://codesignal.com/
ASSIST Coding Challenge is the perfect opportunity for you to shine and prove that you are a high-skilled developer. The challenge will involve solving three custom-made coding problems. The rules for the contest can be found here
The registration for the ASSIST Coding Challenge is FREE of charge.
Contests wouldn’t be the same without prizes, right? For this online competition, the ASSIST Software
team is offering cash prizes for the first three participants that complete the coding problems successfully. The cash prizes total 1500 RON
, which will be shared amongst the top three winners
with the first prize of 700 RON
, the second prize of 500 RON
and the third prize of 300 RON
2. FAQs about the ASSISTCoding Challenge!
2.1 Where do I register and what is the deadline?
Fill in the registration form, no later than 23:59 p.m. on May 21st, 2019. After this, you will receive a confirmation email with a private link for the competition. The link will direct you to the CodeSignal tournament, which you can join.
2.2 Who can apply?
This contest has been created for enthusiastic students from the "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava that take coding seriously, are passionate about technology and are eager to test and prove their coding skills.
If you fit this description, then this contest is certainly for you!
2. 3 What is the format of the contest?
All participants will solve the same set of tasks and the score you get on each task depends on how accurately you solve it.
There will be three code writing problems with a maximum score of 300 points for each problem. It is important that you understand the requirements of the algorithm and the fact that you have to complete the functions. The good news is that you have an unlimited number of attempts to submit answers for each problem!
In the case of time, the participant that solved the problems in less time will be ranked higher.
2. 4 What programming languages can I use?
During the ASSIST Coding Challenge, you can use any of the programming languages that are allowed on the platform. We strongly encourage you to use the language you know best in order to increase your chances of winning the competition.
2. 5 How long will I have to complete the three coding problems?
The contest will start at 20:00 on May 22nd 2019. You will have exactly two hours to solve the three challenges. Remember that time matters – the prizes will be given to the first three participants to successfully complete the three problems.
Please note that the time will be calculated from the start of the competition and not necessarily from when you start solving the problems.
3. Rules for the ASSIST Coding Challenge
• The main goal of the ASSIST Coding Challenge is to encourage "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava students to prove their creativity and coding skills in order to try to win prizes.
• Participants must register here before 23:59 on May 21st
• After registration, each person will receive a confirmation e-mail with a private link for the code signal contest.
• The first three participants to solve the problems successfully and gain the most points (max 300 points per problem) will be declared the winners.
• The ASSIST Coding Challenge
is an online competition and it will last two hours. After two hours, the winners will be announced on the platform.