MTB Dragomirna powered by ASSIST, the biggest mountain bike competition in Bucovina
Tue, 30 May 2017
We believe hobbies are a valuable expression of our inner beauty and here at ASSIST Software, biking represents one of the most important activities that our team loves to practice in order to have fun, relax and share each other`s passion for sport. This year, ASSIST Software decided to collaborate for the first time with Monti Cond Serv and has become the main sponsor of the biggest mountain bike competition in Bucovina. The 6th edition of MTB Dragomirna powered by ASSIST is going to take place on 10 June 2017 at Dragomirna, Suceava and dozens of people are expected to join the adventure.
The event is addressed to both cycling enthusiasts and people who want to enjoy a fun experience in the middle of nature, together with their friends and family. In organizing this traditional contest, Monti Cond Serv collaborates with ASSIST as the main sponsor of the event and a promoter of a healthy lifestyle. ASSIST Software will be represented in the competition by the members of the ASSIST Biking Club, who will happily align with the starting line, along with all the competitors.
We announce a route with new challenges, ready for all age groups or training, ideal for competition or for anyone who wants a new two-wheel adventure. Monticond Suceava and ASSIST Software promote cycling, a healthy lifestyle and fun in nature and invite you to join the most anticipated cycling contest in Bucovina.
Gather your friends and family and enroll in MTB Dragomirna powered by ASSIST competition.
We invite you to join us for an amazing biking adventure and register to the competition as soon as possible.
Teaser video MTB Dragomirna powered by ASSIST 2017
We invite you to watch a small part of the adventure that awaits you at MTB Dragomirna powered by ASSIST on June 10, 2017!
Such a competition is an unique experience for both participants and organizers. From year to year, the event has a growing reach, so the organizers invite young, cheerful and energetic people to join and apply for a unique volunteering experience gained through active involvement in organizing this event. Registration forms can be found on the Monticond club site.
Within the Dragomirna MTB Marathon powered by ASSIST, 4 routes will be prepared to match all age and training categories. Start and Finish will take place in Camping Dragomirna, near Dragomirna Monastery in Mitocul Dragomirnei commune, Suceava County.
Types of trails for MTB Dragomirna powered by ASSIST 2017
- The Long trail is about 50 km and crosses the forest roads around the Dragomirna Monastery, being suitable for those who have the courage to live a real biking adventure in the woods of Bucovina.
- The Short trail, addressed to those who have a better training in the pedaling sages, the trail is about 35 km and crosses the forest roads through the forests around the Dragomirna Monastery.
- The Kids trail, specially designed for children, with a length of about 4 km, has a small difficulty and the kids will definitely love this experience.
- The Family trail will be about 14 km long and will be on forest roads, cobblestone or just earth, with nonexistent traffic. This route is specially created for family fun.
Subscriptions and participation fees
If you want to compete or be up to date with the event, you can do it by going to www.club.monticond.ro.
The participation fee is set at 50 lei, in the case of registration and payment made until the day of the competition, and 60 lei, in the case of registration and payment made on the spot, on the day of the competition.
The participation fee can be paid at the Monticond store (University Street, 29, Suceava Street) from Monday to Friday between 8:00 and 18:00 and on Saturdays between 8:00 and 14:00 or by bank transfer At Banca Transilvania, holder of the Monticond Club Sportiv, in account RO17 BTRL RONC RT02 5649 1601 (plus transaction fee - 4 lei).
Each participant will receive from the organizers a startup package that will include: timing, contest number, gripping necklaces, a bottle of water, nutrient stick, gel and other surprises.
- 4-6 year (for Kids Trail)
- 6-8 year (for Kids Trail)
- 8-10 year (for Kids Trail)
- 10-14 year (for Family Trail)
- Female Open (for Short Track and Long Route)
- male 15-18 years (for Short Track)
- male 19-29 years (for Short Track and Long Route)
- male 30-39 years (for short track and long route)
- male 40-49 years (for Short Track and Long Route)
- male 50+ (for Short Track and Long Route)
Program of MTB Dragomirna powered by ASSIST 2017
- 8:00 - 9:30 / registrations
- 8:00 - 9:30 hours / picking up the startup packages
- 9.45pm / technical meeting
- 10:00 / long trail start
- 10:10 am / short trail start
- 10:20 am / start of family tour
- 12:00 pm / start kids trail
ASSIST Software is proud to support the 6th edition of MTB Dragomirna powered by ASSIST, the biggest mountain bike competition in Bucovina, organized on June 10th 2017 at Dragomirna, Suceava.